Dr. Sanguan is a highly acclaimed, forward–thinking plastic surgeon who is renowned for taking on complex cases. His specialties include breast aesthetic surgery, male–to–female gender reassignment surgery, and revision surgeries.
He is the Vice President of the Society of Plastic Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand and the Secretary General of the Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand. Furthermore, he is an active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the Rotary.
He is committed to his duties, taking on mentorship roles and hosting exchange students. Patients should book their surgery months in advance to ensure his availability.
- Body Sculpture
- Abdominal Etching
- Hair Transplantation
- Male to Female
- Reassignment Surgery
- Breast Aesthetic Surgery: Augmentation, Lifting, Reduction and Revision
- The 17th Annual International Scientific Congress “The safety in aesthetic medicine & surgery – first and above all”, Ho CHi Minh City
- 3rd China ISAPS Course, Chinese Congress of Plastic Surgery, Urumqi, Xinjinag, People Republic of China, 18 August 2011
- The 1st Asia-Pacific Congress on Cosmetogynecology, Chung-Ang University Hospital, Seoul. Na&Lee Women Hospital, Gimpo, Korea, Organized by Doctor Seminar, 11 December 2011
- The 1st Queensland Transgender, Sistergirl, Gender Diverse Conference, Australia, 24-25 August 2012
- ISAPS Symposium 2014, Jaipur, India, 17-19 January 2014
- ISAPS Course Moscow 2014, Moscow, Russia, 16-19 May 2014
- ISAPS 22nd Congress 2014, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 19-22 September 2014
- OSAPS 14th Congress 2014, Pattaya, Thailand, 27-29 October 2014
- The 4th ASEAN Mentor® CPGTM Surgical Excellence Workshop, Bangkok Hospital, Phuket, Thailand, 13 March 2015
- The Fortune Forum of SZ Huayan International Beauty Management 2015, MeiChow, Guadong, Republic People of China, 30 March 2015